1.22.2009

Muse: Jovovich-Hawk

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I was so sad to learn last year that one of my fave inspirational lines, Jovovich-Hawk, was coming to an end. The girls were a really indie line for many years, their pieces were produced in super small quantities and always sold out super fast. But at the midpoint of 2007 they sort of exploded on the scene, with their GO line for Target, a special line for Mango, and their first mainstreet show in Fashion Week. I read in some articles that the recession was to blame for their demise, which many times happens to mid-range lines that when they're met with an economic shift they tend to go south. It's so sad though.

You can find some of their GO line still on ebay, and their store is still open, and the pieces are all on sale. They only have available their spring 2006 line. Here are a few of my favorites:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Revolve Clothing also is hawking (sorry) two pieces from their Resort '09 line, and they're both on sale too:
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
They're both under $100, which is a real steal for this line.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

i LOVE J/H!

Angela said...

me too!!!!!

I'm still trying to score one of their pieces for my own, but the ebay sizes available are all too small for me....

I think I'm going to save some $$ and buy one from their website instead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...