1.05.2009

New Year, new postings, new life!!!

Hello, and Happy New Year to you all!!!!!

I've been gone since the last month or so, mainly because TONS, and I mean, TONS of things have happened in my life that I didn't have time to hardly breathe.

For starters, I got my store loan approved! at the beginning of december, and have been looking for constructors, permits, insurance, and all the nasty-boring things that you have to get before opening a store. I never thought I would have to work so much!!! It's been pretty daunting, but all dreams are daunting, no? I've also been buying super cute things to sell and displays and decor, which is very exciting!!!!!!

I also had to get a new apt. in december, because my dad told me he was going to sell the one I've been living in for the past two years. Basically, he kicked me out. Not cool. But, all's well that ends well, because I found the most awesome 3b-2bathroom apt really close to where I used to live and decided to move in with my boyfriend. Best part is we got the apt. at an amazing rent price because the owner was desperate to rent (it had been empty for 10 months). We're just starting to set it up this week.

I did not see the end of december in sight, but here we are, a whole new year!!!! I know this year will truly be better than the last. So many new things are going on!!!!!

I also want to make this blog more vintage-oriented, more about my personal views on vintage styling and awesome things I come by. I noticed it was more generalized, so this year one of my goals is to make it more personal. I want to take more outfit pictures and I also want to play more with style.

I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs too!!!! Thanks for silently lurking, but you can also tell me what you think! :)
XOXOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...