2.04.2009

Massive Attack.

I love their blend of music, eerie & whimsical & like a dream. My favorite cd is Mezzanine, the songs all blend together perfectly, kinda like Enigma's music does, but I think Massive Attack is more modern in their blend of sounds.

There is a whole culture of people who love their music and make inspiration videos to their songs. The first video is the b est one I found of these. The rest are the actual videos they made for their music. Enjoy.





In other news, I found a top in my adventures in RP that I'm going to be playing around with to make the black top I posted awhile ago about. I'll let you guys know what came of it. I also have my camera back!!! So I'll be posting new outfit photos more regularly as promised.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...