4.05.2009

Sooooooo much has happened as of late........

I have so many things happening right now!!!!! I can't believe the last time I posted here was February 20th. Well, Ouna's Closet took off officially on March 7, 2009. The store is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I've gotten press already!!! And have other articles and fashion features lined up for the next months. I'm so happy and excited about it all. The store is a cool mix of local indie designers and my love for vintage finds. People have responded super magnifically to it, they are either intrigued, in love, or surprised by the store and all the lovely things it has. It's been compared so much to the stores in NYC and Chicago, to me that's the top!!!!! I am so happy this dream has come true at last. Here are a bunch of photos from the store, and the Opening Party. Enjoy!!!!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...