5.10.2009

Betsey Johnson Fall 2009

I remember when I saw her first. It was on an Mtv clip from their Style show, where she showed people how to customize their own tshirts. She also brought on multiple fights between me and my mom because I would not stop shredding shirts afterwards. She constantly inspires me in my own jewelry creations. I love it when people compare my designs to her style. Betsey Johnson is who I aspire to be like, a fun, fashion icon who trascends generations and sets trends and moves fashion. I think that if I also ever met her, and she talked TO me, I'd die. She's amazing.

These photos are from her Fall 2009 fashion show. Once again, she inspires me with her unique aesthetic, her love of multiple colors, and how she totally reinvented the classic fashion show by having it inside a space where people walk through, rather than have the models walk down a runway. She totally channeled the early 90's grunge scene, but with girly details and some punk mixed in. Fantastic!!!

Betsey+Johnson+Presentation+Fall+09+MBFW+1UFGyj3U0zjl
84822121 10.xlarge
45097798
betsey-johnson-26
betsey-johnson-22
betsey-johnson-19
betsey-johnson-18
betsey-johnson-17
betsey-johnson-9
betsey-johnson-4
betsey-johnson-1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...