5.10.2009

Our First Photo Shoot

Whew, this is the first day I can breathe and spend some quality time with myself, by myself. These past two months have been such a whirlwind!!! The store is doing superbly, I sold way over my personal goal yesterday and broke all sales records ever!!!! I am so happy to finally be living my dream. Anybody can make it happen, it takes persistence, hard work (my Mom & Dad were right!!!!!) and never ever giving up no matter what happens, because if you really want it nothing can ever stop you.

My store's mix of retro & modern certainly has given me a clear edge. People love the mix, and it's sure to keep taking off here on the island. I've gotten so many wonderful comments and great vibes out of everybody who visits me!!!!

Last month the store was featured on the island's #1 newspaper El Nuevo Dia in a fantastic photo shoot. Here are the photos, which look magnificent!!! Enjoy!!!
MODA NUDE ALG 90
MODA NUDE ALG 80
MODA NUDE ALG 70
MODA NUDE ALG 60
MODA NUDE ALG 40
MODA NUDE ALG 30
MODA NUDE ALG 20
MODA NUDE ALG 10

Oh! and as an update to a post below about the apple comb necklace, I found the pendants online!!! And have made them for the store and for myself. They're really awesome!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...