8.31.2009

The days are getting cooler.....


Today I awoke to gray skies, wet pavement, and actual wind outside. Fall is approaching fast!!! I'm so glad for it, though I will miss my shorts and thin cotton tops with sandals all day long. But I love dressing for fall, all the layering, more layering, and cute lace up booties.

Ouna's is 6 months next week!! I still can't believe how fast time flies. It really sincerely feels like it was just last week I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off, going mad setting up and super nervous about the opening thinking nobody was going to show up. Well, people did show up, the store just keeps getting more beautiful, and I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Who knew something that took 6 years to plan and make a reality would turn out so wonderful and so full of work everyday. It really is just like having a child. Without all the poop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...