4.12.2010

Edouard for Lula.



I have so many things stored in my pictures and inspirations folder that I have been wanting to write about, but have not had the time to since last year. Since mondays here at the store are more quiet than any other day of the week, I'm trying to plan my posts for mondays, and update this blog more often.

Lula has been my main go-to for inspiration since the day I discovered it online about 3 years ago. It's like somebody snapshots and writes about all the things I love about life and beauty and places them between two covers. I even read it with a semi-british accent that my high school best friend Sylvia (the most beautiful girl I have ever seen) perfected. I am so happy it's now available at Borders, but scared at the same time since I read an article last week that Borders is in danger of bankrupcy. If Borders goes under and closes here in PR, I don't know what else to do than to hold Lula candlelit vigils in front of every other place that sells magazines until they carry it, even if it is only for me.

Anyway, these two photos really did me in when I came across them. When I get married I want it to be like these photos. Enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...