5.31.2010

If I Was...

Thrift Candy did this so beautifully, I couldn't resist. I hope you like mine!

If I was a month, I would be June.
If I was a day of the week, I would be Sunday (my day off!)
If I was a time of day, I would be 3:33 pm.
If I was a planet, I would be Jupiter.
If I was an animal of the sea, I would be a killer whale.
If I was a direction, I'd be north.
If I was a piece of furniture, I’d be el ropero antiguo de Ouna's.
If I was a liquid, I’d be water.
If I was a gemstone, I’d be an emerald.
If I was a tree, I’d be una ceiba.
If I was a tool, I’d be a hammer.
If I was a material, I’d be wood.
If I was a kind of weather, I’d be rainy.
If I was a musical instrument, I’d be a flute.
If I was a color, I’d be pink.
If I was an emotion, I’d be excitement.
If I was a fruit, I’d be un mang√≥.
If I was a sound, I’d be loud.
If I was an element, I’d be aluminum.
If I was an automobile, I’d be a roadster.
If I was a food, I’d be chinese takeout.
If I was a taste, I’d be sweet & sour.
If I was a scent, I’d be grass.
If I was a place, I’d be home.
If I was a flower, I’d be a daisy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...