5.14.2010

Fantastic Press News!!!!!



Yes, that's us in the New York Times online. OMG.

yesterday I got a message from Karola, one of my good friends, that Ouna's Closet had appeared in the New York Times online in the Style section. Of course, after much hyperventilating I went to the link, and in effect, we were there!!!!!!!!! Turns out, one of my dear friends and client Sarah had submitted a photo of herself wearing one of our jackets she bought last year for a slideshow called "Vintage Around the World" which The New York Times selected!!!!!!!!! And to boot she also included the loveliest review of Ouna's we have ever gotten, honest, beautiful and so perfect:
"I love this piece for many reasons, it's big, comfy, and spectacular! It cost $98 dollars which I will never regret, I got it at a local vintage shop in Puerto Rico called "Ouna's Closet" and it now hangs proudly in mine. It is comfort, it is glamor, I sometimes wonder about the previous owner, when and where did this person in time hold this piece? Why did she or he give it away? If there was a fire in my home, I would SAVE this, and feel completely at home anywhere else."
I couldn't ask for anything more. I am completely and utterly happy!
To see the page from The New York Times online, click here.
Today we also appeared again in Entre Nosotras on WAPA local channel 4!!!!! We presented a short trendcasting spot for summer called "Tendencias para Verano" in our funky vintage style, of course! Just after we left the studio this lady from Miami called me that she had seen the show and wanted to buy online! So, yeah, Ouna's is going international! I am so grateful :) To see a clip of the spot click here. And for the entire spot click here. Have an awesome weekend loves!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...