10.03.2010

Nothing's gonna change my world.........


Yep, it's official. I am getting married. after 9 years of 'courtin' we are getting married on saturday, june 4, of next year. I am happy, but kinda freakin' out at the same time. there's so much planning involved! at least the place where we're celebrating the wedding is locked down. and I have a maid of honor and a best man for me jejejeje. but there's invitations, guest lists, food choices, cake choices, dress choices, veil, crown, bridesmaids, flowers, decorations, minister or no minister, ceremony, etcetcetc!
All I know is that none of it is going to change me, it's going to be a wonderful experience (and somewhat stressful, who's isn't?)

Mama Ang is getting married!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...