3.09.2011

Happy Birthday to Us!!!!


Cristy, my awesome friend, sent me this awesome birthday card :D
Yay! Today it's 2 years since we started on this awesome adventure with you all. There has been tons of laughter, tears and awesome vintage and contemporary pieces that have walked through our doors into the world, into your closets, into your lives. I am constantly reminded on this journey of the special role Ouna's Closet has played since its' beginning in bringing vintage back to Puerto Rico and making a fashionable, real choice for everyone. More than just playing dress up, or being a costume choice for Halloween, Vintage is a fashionable choice that sets you apart from the trend-seekers, and does so good to our planet as an eco-supportive choice to buying fast fashion that doesn't last and sacrifices so much of our already limited resources. I am so grateful for all the support I have received these past two years from my beautiful friends and clients from Puerto Rico and all over the world. I started this concept as an outlet for all my creativity, as an extension of who I was, and two years later, I feel it has become more than an extension a responsability to you all to keep bringing you the best pieces, the best vintage, and the best local artists to create your own style. I am so grateful for all the love, the great relationships I have formed on the way, and all the fabulous people of all ages, sizes and walks of life I have been given the blessing to dress, style and meet. There are so many stories in this space already, so much love. There are so many good things coming for the rest of the year, I can't wait to share them with you all.
There's tons more of Ouna's Closet to be had! Yay!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...