3.02.2011

Spring Fling!






I am so excited about this spring collection. It is the BIGGEST collection I have ever built for the shop. Arriving this Saturday, March 5th, I am so excited getting everything ready and perfect for all of you.

There are so many sheers, lace, skirts, shorts, jeans, long 70's style pants, mexican inspired tops and dresses, flimsy fabrics, cottons, it's just perfection.

Last sunday I went to VSJ with a couple of my beautiful girls to shoot a lookbook for spring. I took 1 box of clothes, 4 pairs of perfect Jeffrey Campbells, an ecobag full of belts and jewelry, my own camera and tons of inspiration. This is what came of it all.

Mind you, this is just a smidgeon of all the mad crazy beautiful stuff coming in on saturday. I am also having a first look fashion show on friday from 7-9pm at my friend Erika Peña's shop.
Enjoy the photos!!!

1 comment:

Maria Isabel said...

Lovely! I cant wait to see the complete collection. Im feeling very Mexican peasant top for this season :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...