10.23.2011

We Are Moving!!! Reopening on November 1st!



Well, in this video above (just in case you don't understand spanish) I'm basically explaining how happy I am to be able to take this step with the shop, and move it to a larger, more accessible location on carr. #2, in Calico Court. This vintage adventure has taken me so much farther than I ever thought I could go with my dreams; I have dressed amazing men and women, of all ages and sizes, and have met so many inspiring people these past three years. Moving to Calico Court means so much more than just more clothes and accessories for all of you (although I have to say, I am truly excited to be able to have more in stock of all the things you need for living out your own story) it means a chance to expand on so many ideas, projects and roads that I have had planned since the beginning of Ouna's Closet. I am truly excited, so happy, and feel very blessed to keep sharing this, our adventure, with all of you.
The best is yet to come!!!!

2 comments:

Ceci Fuentes said...

Hola soy chilena recien mudada a Puerto Rico, amo la ropa vintage y no sabes como muero por conocer su tienda!!!

Nos vemos!

a girl with a smile said...

Yo quiero! pero no esta tan segura de donde son las nuevas facilidades!! necesito imprimir ese mapita ;)

When's the next Ouna's sale? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...