11.01.2011

We open today!!!!!!!

I'm so excited that today is finally here!!! We officially open our new, larger, loft-like space in Calico Court, carr #2. The space is like a NYC type apartment, spacious, eclectic, and super stuffed! of vintage clothing, jewelry, handbags, belts, accessories for guys and gals, as well as new contemporary goodies like jewelry and handbags that I have found from different new spots all across the globe. Francis Rosario has her sewing and custom clothing area all set up to receive all of you, and her Befriended handbag line will also be sold here. I am over the moon excited about this new space, there is so much that we will be able to do with it, it's super amazing!!!

Come by, and have a peep or two! I am sure you will love it as much, if not more, as I do.
Thanks as always for all the love and support you have given us these three years. Hay Ouna's Closet para raaaaaaaaaaato!!!!

1 comment:

Reina (clashANDglitz) said...

Exciting!!!
I have to go visit asap :D
Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...