1.29.2012

Charlotte London.






Charlotte London walked into my life last year when I was participating in Plaza Las Americas in their Feria de Antiguedades (Antique Fair). I met hundreds of people in that september event, but one of the few that struck me with their amazing style and grace was Charlotte. She is awesomely tall, with fabulous golden blonde hair and always impeccably dressed and styled, even if she tells you that she's "casual", she looks fabulous. Charlotte has become one of my favorite people to talk to and be inspired by, for besides the qualities I have already talked about, she is also incredibly hard skinned and tenacious in achieving the goals she sets for herself. I am so happy to have met her, and to be able to work with her in her model porfolio, a sample of which is here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...