1.01.2012

Happy New Year!!!


I am so excited about all the new things coming to out expanding shop in 2012. Last year brought us alot of growth and learning experiences: we included as part of our store's offering Miss Francis Atelier, a spot for clothing alterations and sewing inside our shop; we are now selling our vintage at Love is You and Me, a concept store in Santurce's calle Loíza in San Juan; we opened up a men's vintage section that has been wildly successful and continues to garner fans among the island's fashionable men; 50's and 60's vintage was included as a new addition and was well received; we participated in Plaza Las Americas Feria de Antiguedades for the first time and had an awesome time; we moved the shop to a larger, better location and we are rocking it; we have continued to develop our style and have been expanding our vintage selection to include designers like Gucci, Valentino, Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, YSL, and Ungaro; we have also been bringing select island jewelry and hair piece designers like MYNOMA, Boho Chic, She-Bop, Mic Urban, Sofia Arana and Frolain. I am also happy to say that I have been able to find time to continue developing our inhouse accessory label AgnesEmilia with new jewelry and hair pieces, and our experimental vintage reworked line that we started last year, Fábrica R3, has sold out every run of pieces we have made. I am also so happy to have been able to work with amazing stylists, models and photographers to include vintage in their shoots and stories, to continue spreading our credo that creating your own style is all about mixing up modern contemporary pieces you own with fantastic vintage pieces.

This year poses alot of challenges, as well as alot of goals. I go to work each day with a song in my heart and a deep love for what I do. Working in fashion is incredibly fulfilling for me, I feel that having this store pushes me in exciting and innovative directions constantly. I am so happy to be able to share this love for fashion and the past with so many people, all my clients and friends are so dear to my heart.

Thank you for a wonderful 2011, and welcome 2012 with all the joy and growth I know it will bring.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...