9.29.2012

Feria de Antiguedades Plaza las Americas : What People Bought.

Like I said in my previous post about this year's Antiques Fair in Plaza las Americas, I met hundreds of people! I was also happy to see most, if not all, of my faithful friends and fans who came to visit me and keep me pumped up through the long, tiring days. Here are some of the new (and old) friends we met with their Ouna's Closet finds from our booth in front of La Favorita. Enjoy!

Yesibel got this amazing blouse and rocked it the next day

Elias with his vintage military jacket that fit perfectly

Isabel and her mom came to see me and cheered me up so much

Brenda scored this cocktail dress and got tons of compliments on it

Keila totally loved her vintage Moschino belt, she left with it on!

This lovely lady forgot to give me her name, but she also left with her vintage Wonder Woman belt on

Geraldine had separated this LaRox headband for the Electric Daisy Carnival and came to our booth to pick it up. So pretty!

Kheila looooved her vintage Capezio leather purse, she changed out of her old purse and left with this one on her arm.

Thanks for all the love guys! I love you all back a thousand times over. I do this all for you and the love of vintage.
xoxo,
Angela

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...