10.01.2012

October : Chilly season has arrived.

"Cuando llega el mes de octubre
corro al huerto de mi casa
y busco con alegría
tres o cuatro calabazas.
 
Las preparo, las arreglo,
saco todas las semillas
le hago unos ojos grandes
y una boca que da risa.
 
Mucho, mucho
me divierto
con todas mis calabazas
y a todos mis amiguitos
los invito a mi casa."
 
I am so happy october is finally here. I have had a good feeling since the beginning of september that this is going to be a good season for the shop.  We have had such a rocky year since moving to Calico Court : between all the good, the bad and the sometimes ugly, it has been tough to move along this beautiful vintage store this year. I am so grateful for all the new friends I have made, all the people that have lent their hands to help us along and all the goodwill, good vibes and words of encouragement I have had come our way this year.  I don't know if we could have continued had it not been for all of you inspiring us and letting us know how important we are to you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am so happy that chilly season brings such happiness and hope for us. Along with this year being election year, I can smell alot of hope in the air for things to get better on my little island that CAN. 
xo,
Angela

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...