10.07.2012

Success Story : Nicole Richie.

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, or have scanned past posts, you probably know by now that Nicole Richie is one of my favorite Hollywood success stories. I admire her so much for being able to rise past her demons of anorexia, drug use, and Paris Hilton, to become one of today's top fashion muses and a true careerwoman in her own right. She has two successful fashion lines which she has hands-on experience working on : House of Harlow and Winter Kate.  She now adds a third line of contemporary fashion, produced by Macy's for their Impulse line.  I love that she takes so much inspiration from 60's and 70's fashion, but keeps refreshing it in every new collection she produces. She also keeps some of her favorite graphic inspirations always present in everything she designs, like triangles, waves, sunbursts and paisleys. I hope to be able to meet her one day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...