10.22.2012

The Ouna Girls : Milena.






Milena appeared in my life like a flash of lightning this year : The first time I met her I laughed out loud, because her first reaction to coming into the shop was "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!?!" She is an avid vintage lover, who makes mean peanut butter chocolate bars (and brownies, and cakes, and cupcakes) and has a joke for everything. Her zest for life is really uplifting and inspiring.  She worked with me as an intern this year, and I have to say, she has been my best one yet.  She now models for our etsy shop and shop catalogs. To me, she is "The Look", because she has a way of looking straight at you with those giant eyes of hers that seem to see right into your soul. Bubbly and happy, life holds constant wonder for her. A joy to have her in my life.

2 comments:

Pretty lady said...

ahh yes, Milena is like a walking pop song! love her

Ouna's Closet said...

yes! I love her so much <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...