10.15.2012

The Ouna Girls : Suzette.







Nicknamed by me "The Face", Suzette also came into my life in 2009, when I was looking for a regular model that could shoot weekly for our online catalogs.  We were the first shop on the island to do weekly catalogs of available merchandise for our online facebook fans : Suzette was a perfect fit with her slim frame, long ebony hair and of course, she gave me complete liberty to call her up whenever I needed her to shoot. She is also a model that knows her body; posing for her comes naturally and she has an incredible range. I remember the year she left to study abroad as the most difficult year ever, if I had not had Mariely, I think I would have lost my head altogether.  I love that we have a kinship that has made our relationship easy from the start; like Nick Verreos once said, my models are my muses. She is my muse for all our lookbooks, "My Beautiful One."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...