10.10.2012

Vintage Horror : Demi Moore in Dead Right.



 

 









 



Jose and I have been doing a Tales from the Crypt marathon since october 1st. This is one of my favorite episodes. Demi Moore starred in this episode from the 90's, when she was at the height of her career.  It's set in the 1940's, and Demi plays a down-on-her-luck lady who visits a fortune teller that foretells her future, but not exactly in the way she thinks it's going to pan out. I won't give you any more spoilers just in case you want to see it yourself, it's a great series to enjoy this Halloween season.  I am particularly enamored of the great vintage 40's wardrobe in this episode, I think the silhouettes suit Demi perfectly.  Her signature pixie haircut at the time looks so chic done up in pin curls, don't you think?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...