1.04.2013

TVILF! (Thank Vintage It's Links Friday!)

image credit : flickr

For this week's vintage links roundup, there's a couple of tutorials, a handy guide, some inspiring images and a new blog that I discovered awhile ago that is just lovely. Enjoy clicking through, leave some comments, and have an awesome weekend!


This is one of my new favorite reads. I feel somewhat guiltily behind on the fact that this blog has been around since 2007, has received a lot of accolades and awards, and was discovered by myself on the last days of 2012. On the other hand, this gives me lots of posts to read through! This man has great taste, knows his fashion, and is incredibly handsome. How can you NOT have a crush on this guy, I ask you dear vintage lovers?
This blog post from Advanced Style is everything to me right now. If you don't fall in love with it as much as I have, I don't know what to tell you.
This tutorial for super chic, simple stacking rings from The Lovely Department will leave you wanting to cover your fingers in all colors of the rainbow.
Don't know the ever-elusive name for that neckline you're craving to wear? No worries, this easy guide will set you straight on each and all fashion necklines invented.

Love, Angela


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...