6.10.2013

Gabriela's Style on Street Cred Fashion.

I think that there should be a list of puertorican fashion blogs, that gets updated every time a new one pops up (which seems to be daily these days!).


 I found this cool one today, called Street Cred Fashion : Fashion directly from Puerto Rico with a dash of music on the side. She features personal style posts, street style, and different music reviews. 
What I was super excited to see was that one of our models, Gabriela, was featured on her blog in January! Gabi's style is colorful and eclectic, just like she is. She was wearing an Ouna's Closet tropical-print blouse that winter day, and she could not have looked more spring-y if she tried. I love you Gabi!


If you have a puertorican fashion blog, do let us know in the comments! We are always looking for fresh perspectives on fashion in our beautiful island. 
xoxo,
Angela

1 comment:

Milarie Cardona said...

Hello! I am from Puerto Rico, From Moca actually and I do have a blog... I would love to know about more bloggers from here!

Mi blog es: http://itsauniquething.blogspot.com/

Its about my just a fashion / lifestyle blog I am working on adding pics of my outfits but I have to get a better camera.

I found these page so i am exited to snoop around it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...